C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 13:13:06 -0500
When I stop to think of all the work that my mother did (especially
having a child with special needs) I quickly think about a woman having
3 full-time jobs plus a regular 8-4 job to go to as well.  Most mothers
I know may not have a child with special needs, but they're still busy
taking care of kids and running everywhere even after working all day,
it really takes some special women to do this (something I couldn't
myself).

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks,
Anthony