C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:00:31 -0500
Yes, the National Weather Service and some of the Telemarketers use the
same version of DecTalk that we use in communication devices now.  It's
a great voice but there's always room for improvement especially on the
female voices, like what I have brought up to the company because those
aren't easy to understand.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/