C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:11:14 EST
In a message dated 3/10/2003 9:32:58 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Could it be that Hans Blix, who stands a good chance at getting a Nobel
> Prize next year, did not relay the information about the latest missile
> find--and some other "French Connections"--because he stands to lose a
> million bucks prize money if we go to war?
>
> Food for thought...

It makes as much sense as anything else. If Bush et al. ever gets square on
the Iraqui and Al Queda, North Korea fronts; they will go after the French
Connection with some dire economic sanctions. We had an interesting article
about Tommy Franks in the local paper. What struck me was he has military
activities at 23 different spots around the world. He is from Midland TX
(imagine that!)and his grand daughter asks everyday whether Gramps has gotten
bin Laden yet!

Bobby