C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 06:46:09 -0500
I went to bed early last night and so didn't see the item about capturing
Bin Laden.  What I'm reading is that we're hunting him in Pakistan.

However, don't think that when we capture him, this will be all over.  Al
Queda has many leaders, not just Bin Laden, and their structure is not
centralised.  Al Queda will not be easily subdued or easily defeated, if
ever.

As for war with Iraq, that was a foregone conclusion.  I'm not for it, but
when we do go over there, I'll support the troops wholeheartedly.

Kat