C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:32:42 -0500
Well, I would think that you would prepare the local medical staff!  None of
the doctors in the area knew of the Fentanyl, some in the ambulances were
even giving atroprine!  There was only one ambulance for every 30 wounded,
as the civil medical authorities hadn't been givien the correct raid time.

Putin is so P.O.'d that the Chechens are pulling this stuff that a 25%
collateral kill rate was considered a success.  Oh, just as another
aside--the terrorists not killed in the initial gun battle were executed by
gunshots to the head while they were unconscious.  These folks were not
going to be given the option of surrender.

You have to remember that we are only fifty years away from Stalin, so what
one culture finds "abhorrent", another finds simply "unacceptable".

My training didn't cover anything like this, except that your prime goal is
the safe release of hostages.  A distant second is the capture and
prosecution of terrorists.

These are scary times.  Those of us who have kids have to know that it will
only get worse for them as they become adults.  How sad.

-Kyle