C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:46:04 -0400
I don't know how the other guy is doing, the case never went to trial.  He
pled guilty and got off with a fine. I was bitter about that for years.  Now
I'm just resigned to the vulgarities of fate in our lives.

However the experience did make me even more adamant about not drinking and
driving, and I've done volunteer work in monitoring court cases for MADD.
Things are better here in NC, but there's still a long ways to go.

Kat