C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:22:17 -0400
Well, Kat, if SAP means the same thing there as here, good luck!  Yeah, I'm
getting terrorized, all right:  I think my new boss' name is "Osama bin
workin' Kyle's arse off" <g>.  Seriously, though, we are so far behind where
we need to be on the "disaster" stuff, it's pathetic.  My parents were in
town yesterday, just passing through, so I took the day off.  It's amazing
how far I can get behind in just one day--and that's with taking a laptop
home!

We're headed to British Columbia for "holiday" August 16-24. I know I'm
going to have a hard time enjoying myself because all I'll be able to think
about is how much there will be to do when I get back!  This coming Friday
is going to be a long day--we leave Ohio at 5:00 pm EDT and get to Seattle
at 1:00 am EDT (Columbus to Seattle by way of Phoenix, courtesy of America
West Airlines :-(    ).  We'll finish the night in Seattle, get a car and
drive to Whistler--about 2 hours north a Vancouver.  Still, it's an
incredible bargain for us 'mericans as we'll get $1.57 Canadian for every
$1.00 U.S.  A friend of mine just made the same trip and got hung up for two
hours at U.S. Customs because he forgot a fishing lure in his carry-on
(dangerous weapon and all <g>).  Boy Hody!  Was he ever P.O.'ed!

-Kyle