C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:58:46 -0400
That's a pretty subjective question.  There are list topics I wouldn't want
my daughter to see a year ago, when she was a high-schooler.  Now that she's
college age, she will be discussing things much more explicit than would
ever be on this list.
If she's the age of majority, it's not my place to just what is and what is
not appropriate.

-Kyle