C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:39:16 EDT
Hello, Regina

C-Palsy is a listserve for people living with cerebral palsy. Mostly adults
but a few, like myself who are parents of CP kids. Cerebral palsy is not an
illness, rather a condition. Although my child lives with a disability he is
very healthy. I do not consider him to be chronically ill. I think most
parents here would agree (though perhaps I shouldn't presume to speak for
others). You might want to try Our Kids. That is a list for parents with a
wide variety of special needs. Some there may be able to help you.

Good luck with your book!

Yvonne
Mom to Anthony (5 years old)