C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:48:41 -0400
Oh, yes, I enjoyed Philly; had a blast!  Unfortunately the trip back wasn't too good.  We took off from Phil. Int'l Airport at 4:00 pm, to arrive in Greensboro by 5:30, but it was so stormy over GSO that the flight was diverted to Charlotte.  The plane stood out there on the tarmac for over three hours and I finally landed in GSO at 9 pm, and I got home to Winston-Salem around 10.  I'm still a bit tired after all that.

Kat

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:08:58 EDT "BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

In a message dated 6/2/02 7:20:03 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Congratulations to the both of you!  Hope you enjoy your trip to New Orleans.
>
>Kat
Thank you, Kat. I hope you enjoyed Philly. We didn't go to New Orleans. We
went to a small cafe here called the Orleans Cafe. It was the take part of
Owen Brennan's, here.
It has better cuisine than you get in New Orleans!

Bobby