AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"daniel p. kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:27:45 -0800
To the Family of "Mickey" James

I wish to express my most heartfelt condolences to the family and survivors
of "Mickey" James. May they be healed from their bereavement and remember
that "Mickey," though physically absent, remains forever with them in their
fond memories of him.

I am, unfortunately, not able to attend the visitation and the funeral
since I am on an oral defense committee in my department at 10:30 A.M.
tomorrow.

With sympathy
Prof. Daniel Kunene