C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 10:31:46 -0400
Oh, I've no doubt I'd be a completely different person with a completely
different life.  However, I am who I am, and that's reality.  My disability
has always been a part of me, although I don't let it define me.  I don't
see myself as a disabled person, although others see me a such.  That has
led to a lot of frustration on both sides.

Kat