C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:13:41 -0400
Kyle,

I think you're totally out of line here.  Trisha did not deserve to be
called inane, lacking in common sense, or goofy because she expressed what
she was thinking.  I'm interested in learning about aging with CP, even
though it's not affecting me personally.  I'm interested in lots of subjects
that I don't have a personal frame of reference for.  Others might want to
learn about the effects of CP too, even if they don't have it specifically.
There's no need to resort to such a nasty tone, even if you disagree.

~Joy~