Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:43:57 -0500
I don't think he meant for you to delete the directory C:\program files\..\
All your software is installed in that directory.  I think he meant for you to find iKernel.exe which is in another folder inside the Installshield folder.  Use Windows Explorer, open the folder C, scroll down to Program Files, double click it, then find commonfiles, double click it, then double click Installshield, and check all the folders in there until you find ikernel.exe (it may show only as Ikernel). Highlight and delete that file, then try reinstalling your software.