Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:19:12 -0400
I know there are lots of "hits" on the internet. Anyone like myself, having
psoriasis, will look for any cure and try just about anything. In my case, I
will not try the medicines that have potential liver damage.

Most of the most popular "cures", including dietary ones, have been
thoroughly tested in double-blind studies at Johns Hopkins. the results were
resoundingly negative.

Tom Barber