Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Namaste, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 01:38:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/4/02 11:44:37 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>His big concern is to *defend* animal foods, particularly animal fat.
>Against a bad rep. they must have had at the time.

Actually he was simply trying to find and analyze the health status of people
who at that time (1930s) had not been 'infected' with the refined foods of
western civilization. He didn't set out to extol the virtues of any one food
-- however all the traditional societies he studied (wherein he found
excellent health, dental and otherwise) had in their diet some form of animal
fat. He particularly found butter from cows who had eaten fast growing spring
grass particularly healthful. His book "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration"
I considered the gold standard Nutrition tome. Unfortunately most of the
people who dominate university departments and the ADA have not even heard of
Price, much less read his remarkable book. They have no idea how much we have
deteriorated from our more "primitive" ancestors.

Namaste, Liz
<A HREF="http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html">
http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html</A>