Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:18:27 -0500
Being a vegetarian requires a lot of work on a daily basis and attention to
nutrition, moreso than a meat eater.  I believe this is why many people give
it up after a while.  They get weak and don't really have enough knowledge
about vegetable proteins.  Too, it's much too time consuming in the work
world.  Oliva