C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:50:44 -0500
I don't think Bill, in all his New England elitist splendor, takes himself
all that seriously either.  There's a lot of "wink, wink" behind the "old
sport, tut-tut, Cheerio!" tweediness.

I love to WATCH him speak.  There's a lot of wheel-spinning what goes on in
that noggin' of his before he opens his mouth, yet his reparte' is very
quick.  I used to read National Review (before I could get it free online
<g>).  His rag has no problem poking fun at either side of the aisle--an
aspect I find refreshing.

So, did you live in "the City"?  Did you vote for Buckley?

-Kyle