C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:20:43 -0500
7bit
From:
We have a luddite but, a brilliant luddite for a professor so, we learned by
hand.  For Epidemiology class we have a basic, free program put out by the
CDC called EPI 2000.  Unforturnately, the professor who was to teach us
about the program (Information and data management) wasn't very good.

beth t. the OT