C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:33:33 EST
We were protesting the upcoming war on Iraq. It is estimated between 50,000
and 100,000 showed up. It was even more people than showed for rallies
against Viet Nam! The media thought baseball more important yesterday, geez!

at 11:a.m. nobody was frazzled, Kat. it was just crowded but most people were
happy and in a good mood, we had to wait for 3 trains before we could all get
on, the trains were so packed!
mag

If you use Ebay to shop online, you can shop Ebay from my website!
www.itilink.com/traine.iti