THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:13:28 -0800
Dear Thyroid Folks,

The move from our old server to the new one is
partially complete, but we're having some delays
in getting back a few parts of the functionality.

Most of the revisions I made to the Thyroid home
page are not working - I'll investigate and see if
I can fix them soon.

The Thyroid Archives ARE moved to this new address:

Thyroid Archives
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/thyroid.html

Thyroid Archives are !already! available all the back
to January 1997! <big grin>

The mailing list is working, too, as many of you
noticed when a _reply_ to yesterday's urgent
request for help with an iodine overdose was
distributed. [I'm at fault for allowing an un-snipped
reply through to everyone, sorry.]

The main problem the move has encountered, that
you might notice, is that the new messages for
today are not available for viewing in the Archives.

They think they can figure it out and fix it within
a few hours. Older messages, and e-mail GET
requests, are working fine - and no messages
were lost - they are just not visible in the Archives
for today only. This problem cropped up for
around one hundred of the groups who moved
today - we are just one of many. <sigh>

Carry On With Thyroid Discussion

Enough of the move is complete that I'm confident
we can safely resume discussion, now. Have at it,
as we say in the West of USA. Carry on!

Please tolerate a little more confusion while the
move is finished.

After I get the home page Web site working again,
I'll finish the Welcome message re-write and
announce it here.

Please let me know if you have questions about
the move or anything.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> +1 425 788 5337
LISTSERV Discussion list owner: Allergy, Rubber, Thyroid

Thyroid
Discussion Group http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

 If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message may not be distributed.

Question not answered on Thyroid? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
 and ask again!