From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:06:39 -0800

I'm going to Acupulco on Jan 25 for a week.  I have
planned to bring a suitcase full of non-perishable
food, however that's going to get really boring if
there is nothing in acupulco i can eat.  I have a
spanish restaurant card, but i've heard most of the
folk out there are good with English.

I wondered if anybody had been there recently and knew
a good place to eat that was celiac friendly, or knew
something to order that would be least likely to
contain flour.  I found a mcdonalds, so i'll be able to
eat, it's just..i'd like to go out to a place that's
less...cheap than McDonalds.

Best i can tell from what i've been given, i'll be in
the Diamante section, between downtown acupulco and the
airport. (sorry, i don't have all the data with me here
as i write.)

I will post summary

--
Miki Tracey

He's a shy gay sorceror on the run. She's a tortured
junkie mermaid living on borrowed time. They fight
crime!
http://www.rain-
street.org/fightcrime.htm - Try Again