From:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:30:30 -0500

The hardest thing about this diagnosis is the issue of contamination for
french fries . I know about McDonald's and dedicated fryers. I wonder if
people can let me know how strict they are about French Fries and what
their experiences have been in terms of reaction to eating fries that
may have been made in a fryer with other things. So few places have
dedicated fryers. I am aware that many places serve frozen french fries
that are coated with gluten-containing ingredients. I am talking more
about homemade french fries that many better restaurants might serve.
Thanks.
Alice