From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:22:53 -0500

Hello all-

Suffolk County Celiacs is pleased to announce--

Celiac Supper Club, 3rd Tuesday of each month.

Each month we will eat out, as a group, at a different restaurant in Suffolk
County, Long Island, New York.

Anyone interested may join us, we just ask that you RSVP so that we have a
head count.

Our first Supper will be Tuesday, March 18th at 7pm in E. Setauket at
Outback Sterakhouse.

Reminder--dining out is at your own risk! We take no responsibility for the
food ordered.

For info and to RSVP please contact Michael Thorn at [log in to unmask]

Cheers!!

Michael Thorn
member, Suffolk County Celiacs
founder, CeliACTIONetwork at yahoo groups