Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:14:24 -0600

Thanks to the many people who responded to my inquiry.  Many of you recommended
Mr..Ritts in Philadelphia\
Danielle's Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix.
Kinnickinnik Cake mix
Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix
Miss Robens Cake Mix
Basken Robins ice cream cake (made with just the ice cream)
Some people recommended having an ice cream sundae decorating party (we are going to a hotel to swim, so I don't want to have to haul all that with us.)
Others recommended making Rice Krispie Treats, and decorating them.  ( We may do this for his school treats).

I have tried many of the mixes mentioned above (my son especially likes the Danielle's Chocolate cake).  We are planning a party with some of the kids from his class and was hoping for a cake ideas that would be big enough for when he had his party.  We just
have two cakes.  One he can eat, and a separate cake for the rest of the kids.

I did receive some wonderful recipes I might try.  (I will definitely make sometime, if I don't get a chance to before the party).  If anyone wants me to forward them, let me know!
Thanks for all the responses!  It was greatly appreciated!
Heidi Wubben