From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 03:12:59 -0500

Please do not reply to me in regard to details of this AD.  Instead
reply
directly to Gluten-Free Trading Co., LLC [log in to unmask]

This AD is being allowed after the first because we found a technical
problem that prevented it from reaching the List when it was submitted
on the first.  Therefore, I am submitting it for them as a Listowner
and I am allowing a one time exception to the first of the month rule
for this vendor ad.

 ---
Michael Jones  mailto:[log in to unmask]  Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Celiac-Diabetes, Celiac-Dietetic, Cel-Gps,
&
Cel-Pro Listowners: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Our Web page        http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html

=
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GLUTEN-FREE TRADING COMPANY

All of us at Gluten-Free Trading Company wish you happy holidays and
the best of health in the new year!

Our thoughts turn to holiday baking with this month's special value:

'CAUSE YOU'RE SPECIAL CLASSIC SUGAR COOKIE MIX $3.79
11.3 oz Bag--Regularly $4.39

This mix is an excellent starting point for old-fashioned holiday
cookies. Made with microfine rice flour for exceptional texture, the
mix is easy to use: just add butter or shortening and an egg, roll
it out, cut into festive shapes, add colored sprinkles and bake!
The mix is wheat-free, gluten-free, and milk-free.

Ingredients: White rice flour, sugar, potato starch, cornstarch,
xanthan gum, cream of tartar, baking soda.

READY-TO-EAT HOLIDAY COOKIES FROM EL PETO

Elegant and tasty, these cookies from Canada have become a holiday
tradition at our store.  We'll be stocking several varieties during
the holiday season.  Due to high demand the selection will change
almost daily, so please call for the most current choices.  Some of
the likely candidates are:
   *  Gingerbread Hearts: Light and tasty gingerbread cookies.
   *  Cinnamon Stars: A rich cookie made with nut flour.
   *  Birds Nest Cookies: Elegant two-layer cookie--the nest
      contains raspberry jam.
   *  Chocolate-Hazelnut Cookies.
   *  Coconut Macaroons.

These cookies come in 7 oz bags priced at $4.79.

FRUITCAKES

For a limited time, we offer El Peto fruitcakes (plain or glazed).
Please call for details.

*NEW* SOFT & CHEWY COOKIES FROM ENJOYLIFE FOODS

At last!  A delicious soft, chewy cookie that's free of gluten,
wheat, dairy, casein, egg, soy, peanut, corn, potato, yeast, GMOs,
hydrogenated oil, and artificial ingredients! Made in a dedicated
gluten-free, peanut-free bakery, these yummy cookies come in three
varieties:
   1.  Chocolate Chip Cookies
   2.  Double Chocolate Cookies
   3.  No-Oats "Oatmeal"Cookies

All varieties come in 6 oz bags for $3.99

HOLIDAY BAKING SUPPLIES

Whether you are using a mix or baking from scratch, we have a
complete selection of baking essentials: gluten-free flour, flour
blends, mixes, decorations, and baking supplies, all at very
competitive prices.  Check our catalog or give us a call at
1-888-993-9933.

GLUTEN-FREE TRADING COMPANY is "Presenting A World Without Gluten"
at our retail store in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and by mail order.   To
obtain our catalog, please visit our website at
http://www.gluten-free.tc/catalog_req/catalog_req.htm .  To place an
order call toll-free 1-888-993-9933.  We look forward to serving you!

--Gluten-Free Trading Co., LLC
   604A W Lincoln Avenue
   Milwaukee  WI  53215  USA
   Toll Free: 1-888-993-9933