Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:05:36 EDT

Hi all,
last week we visited a local Outback.  We were excited to read about the new
GF menu and, in particular, the chocolate thunder from down under.  Upon
arriving at the restaurant we were delighted to be presented with GF menus.
The chocolate thunder was not on the menu. Our server checked the internet
and showed us a printout that did not include the chocolate thunder.  We were
disappionted but didn't chance ordering it.  I emailed Outback and this is
their reply:.

Thank you for your inquiry, I will try to clear it up for you.  The menu that
you accessed on the website is the most current version.  The one the store
has access to internally is in the process of being updated as well.  There
has been no change to the recipe of the brownie, it has always been
gluten-free as it is a flourless brownie.  When the initial menu was created,
the person creating it merely assumed that all brownies were made with flour.
 We have since corrected the menu, and will update the menu for the stores as
well, and apologize for any confusion.
Sincerely,
Karl Scheblein
Purchasing