From:
Marissa Galvin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marissa Galvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:09:25 -0500

Hello again Listmates,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the thoughtful responses to my post regarding
finding a good doctor.  I cannot express just how much I appreciate those
of you who took the time to write me with your recommendations.  Your
kindness has lifted my spirits and brightened my outlook.  I finally feel
that there is hope!  Off on my journey I go... Thank you all so much.

Below is a list of doctors who come highly recommended from people on this
listserve.  The number in parentheses next to the doctor's name indicates
the number of people who recommended this particular physician.

TEXAS

Dr. Henry Pham (1)
2206 E. Villa Maria
Bryan, TX  77802
(979) 776-4600

ARIZONA

Dr. Michael Shapiro (1)
Medical Plaza II,
Suite 101,
10290 N 92nd street,
Scottsdale, Arizona.
Telephone 480-767-3100

IDAHO

Dr. John Strimas (1)
North Idaho Asthma and Allergy Clinic
Coeur d' Alene, ID

NEW YORK

Dr. Peter Green (6)
Columbia Hospital
New York City
(212) 305-5590

MINNESOTA

Dr. Joseph Murray (4)
Mayo Clinic
Rochester

MARYLAND

Dr. Alessio Fassano (3)
University of Maryland

GEORGIA

Dr. Cynthia Rudert (2)
Atlanta, GA

CALIFORNIA

Dr. Gary Gray (1)
Stanford University
(650) 723-6961

Dr. Will Lane (1)
120 La Casa Via, Suite 107
Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 935-1880

Dr. Steven Friedman (1)
2121 Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 932-6700

Dr. David Roeman (1)
9850 Genesse Ave., Suite 820
La Jolla, Ca
(858) 453-5200

Dr. Jeffrey Aron (1)
UCSF
San Francisco, CA

WASHINGTON

Dr. Jonathan V. Wright (1)
Tahoma Clinic
Renton, Washington

WI

Dr. John Schaffner (1)
Mayo Clinic

VIRGINIA

Dr. Mason (1 person recommended this doc for endocrine disorders)
Norfolk, VA

Dr. Dandalides (1)
Chesapeake, VA

Dr. Batres  (1) (Pediatrician)
Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters
Norfolk, VA

CELIAC DISEASE FOUNDATION
(818) 990-2354

CELIAC SPRUE ASSOCIATION OF THE U.S.