From:
Bob Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:08:04 -0500

Part II of the summary is for Bread Mixes and Cake Mixes.

Thanks again for all the responses.

Miss Roben's Bread Mix recieved good reviews. Their website is full of
mixes and ready to eat items. I look forward to ordering from there. Web
address is www.missroben.com
One respondant said they prefer Miss Roben to Betty Crocker!!!

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Mix got 4 positive reviews. This is my personal
favorite but, my daughter doesn't like it. Visit their site at
www.bobsredmill.com

Mention was made of the following with good reviews:

Made by Mona. Her cake mix and French Bread Mix. www.madebymona.com

Cause Your Special Cake Mix. www.causeyourespecial.com

Gluten Free Pantry Brownie Mix is Excellant as is Favorite chocolate cake
and Favorite sandwich mix. this is available at Whole Foods and health
stores. www.glutenfreepantry.biz/store/

Carol Fenster's Diet Solutions. Visit www.savorypalate.com/carol_fenster.htm
Rave review about her carrot cake and Irish Soda Bread recipe.

Really Great Food Company has a toll-free number: 1-800-593-5377

Gillians Foods was raved about in Summary part one and if I didn't include
their web address: www.gilliansfoods.com

Two things I should mention. The folks at Sylvan Border Farms sent us a
nice sample pack of their bread and cake mix. My family feels this is the
best we've ever tasted. I have NO INTEREST in this company and if the kids
in my family like this it's Got To Be Good!!! www.sylvanborderfarm.com
They said they are trying to appear in our local Stop & Shop Supermarket.

This one should have appeared in Part 1 of summary.
Someone responded of a small roll from a company in Brazil called Forno.
Their toll-free number is 1-866-759-3788. I used to get small gluten free
rolls from a Latin bakery that were delicious. If these are even close you
should try them.

Thanks again for all your replies.

Best wishes,
Bob