From:
Ed/Betty Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ed/Betty Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:37:53 -0400

I was browsing through the flier from Harris Teeter (in several states in the Southeast, and my regular grocery store) looking for specials, and trying to decide what type of ham to buy for Easter. Imagine my delight when my eye was caught by an ad for Dietz and Watson hams in the deli (Imported Cooked Ham, Gourmet Lite Virginia Baked Ham, Old Fashioned Maple Smoked Ham, Cracked Black Pepper Ham) with the following notes: No growth hormones, No antibiotic residuals, Gluten free, No dairy, No fillers or by products...Never any MSG.

I have no interest in either Harris Teeter or Dietz and Watson, just glad to see that yet another company is anticipating our needs.

Betty