From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:16:06 -0600

Hi yall,

The next big question is whether yall cook or shop or both.  I'd like to
know if you cook from scratch almost exclusively, shop mail order and
health food store almost exclusively or both.  I'd also like to hear from
those who choose mail order about how much they spend per month.

I have cooked and lived in my kitchen (celiac and now a family of 7)
since I have been diagnosed in 1993.  I have spent many a fuming moment
over lousy baked goods and inconsistent recipes.  I have avoided mail
order due to budget constraints but I am getting to the point of
desperately seeking justification for mail order.  My list of
justifications for mail order include:  it's too hot in summer to bake,
it saves gas, it saves time, it saves on the power bill....help me out
mail order folks.  Is it worth it?

Can't wait to hear...

Shellie

PS Someone said that tea bags on their dark circles at half hour
intervals improved their dark circles immensely.  I forgot to add that
some said going off lactose helped cure them and others said lactose out
of their diet did not improve them at all.

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction
that I had nowhere else to go. My wisdom, and that of all about me,seemed
insufficient for the day,"--Abraham Lincoln