Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Jacqueline (Quillan) Geddes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:14:00 -0700

Dear Listmates,
    I am asking for help regarding the Food Allergen Consumer Protection
Act.  There has been virtually no media coverage of the bill in my area
and one of my state's senators sits on the committee before which this
bill will come.  I would like to take advantage of the delay til
September by putting together a press kit to distribute to local media
contacts.  I haven't written a press release in many, many years and am
feeling a bit daunted by this task yet feel I need to give it a try.
Does anyone have a press release and/or supporting documentation that I
can adopt/adapt for use in my area (eastern Washington)?  If you do and
are willing to share, I would be very grateful.
    Thanks!

Jackie Geddes