From:
Michele Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 07:35:22 -0700

School lunches? Halloween party? Need a quick treat?  Keep an extra bag of
Pamela's Ultra Chocolate Brownie Mix in your cupboard.  You can make fast
delicious cookies, cupcakes and brownies (recipes on the bag). Try adding
gluten-free candies and goodies to make fun and exciting foods!

Don't forget to try Pamela's complete line of gluten-free cookies, biscotti
and mixes. Available nationwide at natural foods and grocery stores, or
check our website at www.pamelasproducts.com  for online purchasing options.

And, as always we offer free samples of Pamela's gourmet, gluten-free
cookies, biscotti and baking mixes. That's right if your Celiac or Autism
support group or organization would like samples of Pamela's delicious
products for a meeting or an event, send me an e-mail at
[log in to unmask] or call 650-952-4545. This offer is only available
in the USA and Canada.