From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 05:17:26 -0500

They're coming

The Halloween candy
The Thanksgiving mashed potatoes and gravy
The Holiday cookies

Enjoy them all, without guilt, by taking off a few pounds now.

The WHEAT-FREE GLUTEN-FREE REDUCED CALORIE COOKBOOK can help you lose
those pounds without sacrificing taste! We're not talking about the
grapefruit/celery sticks/poached chicken diet We're talking GOOD FOOD!

You will feast on

Baked Polenta Breakfast (with cheese, sausage, mushrooms and more
yummm!)

Pineapple Chicken Salad with Orange Date Nut Bread for lunch (easy to
"brown bag" if you work)

Spaghetti Bolognese with Italian Lemon Veal Cutlets and an Antipasto
Salad for dinner (just add the GF Grecian Bread Sticks and your meal is
complete!)

AND FOR DESSERT Your choice of:

Chocolate Coconut Silk Pie
Spanish Caramel Flan
Pineapple Peach Cake
And so much more 472 recipes in all!

Just $18.95 plus $3.00 shipping and handling
Charge your WFGF REDUCED CALORIE COOKBOOK over secure lines at
http://www.wfgf.homestead.com/gf.html

or send a check or money order to:
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue