Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:41:21 -0700

Hi All!

        The August mtg of the Phoenix Celiac Support Group is this
Wednesday night 8/7 at 7PM, Baptist Village Retirement Community, 11645 N
25th Place, Phoenix, AZ 85028.

        Our topic will be converting our favorite recipes to GF.
Volunteers will bring along a homemade goodie for the refreshment table
which has been converted to GF from a regular recipe and be ready to share
the experience of making that conversion.  We already have a few yummy
refreshments lined up, but more volunteers will be gladly accepted.  Please
contact Charlene if you would like to pitch in.

        Our next meeting will be Weds, Oct 2nd, when our special guest will
be Mayo Clinic gastroenterologist, Dr. Michael Shapiro.

        Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Nina Spitzer, President
Phoenix Celiac Support Group