Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:20:50 -0400

Hello All-

This is to serve as a reminder that we will be at the Gluten Free Living
Conference in Philadelphia August 23 - 25th at the Westin.  At the
conference you will have the chance to taste test our 100% Gluten Free
Beers, the Honey Blonde Ale and the American Pale Ale.  We are very
excited about this opportunity and we hope you are as well.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Kevin Seplowitz