From:
Darcey Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:02:31 -0700
Greetings,
My name is Darcey. I just joined the paleofoods list and i'm glad to be
here! I'm very interested in pursuing a paleolithic diet/lifestyle and would
welcome any advice someone with real life expereince could offer someone
just getting started. I reside in Tucson and work at the University of
Arizona. I'm hoping to have a wealth of discussions about paleolithic eating
habits and much more!
thanks
darcey

We cannot claim to be taking our species and our planet seriously until we
acknowledge that a million years is a proper unit of political time. --Colin
Tudge "The time before history"

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -- Goethe
http://www.angelfire.com/az3/bluewindsong