Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:28:09 -0400
In a couple weeks I am going to Hamilton's Festival of Friends on a
Friday evening.  It is a few delightful hours of browsing around the
Arts and Crafts vendors looking at thier wares and listenning to the
Canadian Country music artists in the later part of the evening. This
is a free outdoor annual event and while they do have a lot of food
vendors there, nothing is really Paleo or low carbish at all other then the
bottled water available to buy. I will be there from 4 pm to almost
midnight and do not plan to starve so I was wondering if you all had
any idea on Paleo or low carb snacks I could bring.  I will be bringing a
small
cooler type zippable bag and an ice pack inside it to keep things
cold.  I will be of course eating a late lunch around 2 pm before I
go..steak and a salad.
The only things I can think of to bring are almonds and beef jerky
and maybe some cold meats.
Anyone have any other ideas?
Miss Jaime