From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:37:14 +0200
For last few days my eating pattern was more than chaotic. Basically small
protein breakfast (like 2-3 eggs + nuts or some meat) , during a day maybe
an apple or a few nuts and evening feasts (I mean feasts)  on meat, fat,
veggies and even some non Paleo carbs.
And surprise, surprise I feel great. I don't feel hungry during the day, my
concentration is perfect. It's really strange since last year I tried
"Warrior diet" which is basically exactly what I'm doing now and it was a
complete failure.

I'm not complaining since it's exactly what I want my dietary pattern to
look like but I just want to point out that if anybody tried any diet and it
didn't work it doesn't mean it won't work in the future.

Human body is a wonderful machine.

Paul Sand