NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mary julius alex <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:07:08 -0400
     My son was detected with severe allergies in the 7 th month. The skin
test came postive to almost all the items except wheat and fish. He was
allergic to milk, soy, treenuts, egg white, barley. The allergist gave us
Zyrtec, but  it didn't really work. i agree  with Mark  the 'nothing diet'
was what actually stopped the itchiness for my son. We started him with only
rice and breastfeeding for some weeks. and then slowly added vegatables.
Vegies that worked  for him intially were carrot, Spinach, potato. Almost
seemed like the ones without any seeds.   Later started giving , but
removed central seed area when cooking squash and gourds.