C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:50:36 EDT
Mike,
it's true. The Jews took land in Israel away from people who had been there
hundreds of years. It was sort of like the native American were booted out by
the Europeans. However, it's also true that the Palestinians refused to go
along with the Jews' plans for a dual government.

However this whole war camps situation is a shameful thing, and was the
reason my sister recently went to Bethlehem to meet with peace groups there.
It was interesting, as the Mennonites and Quakers were the most active groups
there, seeking to help the Palestinians. my nephew was with my sister and
took photos. Pictures really do speak volumes. one picture that still lies
emblazoned in my brain, is of the Palestinian clinic which was bombed to
bits. The only doctor for that area was shot in the back, as he was getting
into an ambulance to help somebody.

You understand of course, that as a despised people, the Jews had very few
places they could go. Even the US put limitations on how many could come to
the States. sigh...................... I'm afraid that the religious zealots
on both sides have forgotten their humanity.  The behavior of the Settlers
makes me ashamed to be a Jew.

Mag

If you use Ebay to shop online, you can shop Ebay from my website!
www.itilink.com/traine.iti