VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:56:25 -0400
OK Amy,

Another idea:  can you use Terminal Services on both laptops?
Terminal Services allows you to remotely control one PC from another,
but the good part is that the remote PC, i.e. the one you would use
for the presentation, would have ZoomText on it and the other laptop
would not.  Thus you can control the presentation from your laptop,
the audience sees the "standard" powerpoint slides, but you see the
magnified slides.  Since you're at a college,
get your IT people to set up Terminal Services on both laptops for you
so you can try this idea out, it might actually work just fine.

Kind regards,
-Chris O