VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:13:10 -0500
Susan and all,

The Pen you refer to is a product designed for people with learning
disabilities and other reading difficulties.  You have to see the print to
use it.  You guide the pen along each line of text, and there's no room for
guess or error.  Too bad.  When I first heard about it years ago, it sounded
like a  dream come true, too!

Deborah