VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:17:06 -0400
Terri,

I also thank you for your clarification of the information in the article. I
look forward to the day when your technology, maybe in the form you are
working on or maybe in some other form, works.  . Any improvement to living
with low vision is welcome.

Valerie

Valerie Lewis
Administrator of Outreach Services