VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:11:10 -0500
I don't know what that is, however the best thing to do in this situation is to download Spybot search & Destroy and do a therough search for spyware.
Next thing is to look at what is loading up when the computer starts up.
You can do that with the msconfig program.
From the run command, type:
msconfig
and press enter.  The startup tab has the list of programs which start every time the computer starts.  Simply uncheck the one you may think is playing havoc with the system.
Cheers,
Martin

***    Life is all good!                            ***