VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:51:12 -0500
When this review was first issued, it impressed me with its thoroughness.
It helped me to understand the players and their differences.  I have sat on
a few lists where the players have been discussed and own the victor reader
pro which is enjoyable.  I await a device that utillies several media types
such as cards, cds and has good recording capability and an affordable
price.