VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordan Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordan Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:03:06 -0800
To All,  I do not know if my system for reading simple word documents
like letters, reports etc. will work for you.  I use Zoom Text Level 2
for seeing and reading e-mail, documents in MS Word.  I use my scanner
to scam a letter, save it to a MS Word document.  Then my Zoom Text
Level 2 reads that document while I rest my eyes and just listen.  If
this works for other screem readers like JAWS and Window Eyes I do not
know.  Since I have to magnify my CCTV to 10x to read 10 to 12 point
print I have found this to be an easy and eye saving solution for me.
I hope it works for you (all).
Gordon Wahl
#####