VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:51:15 -0500
This was a very well-written article. Hopefully one of these years I'll get
to an ACB convention, and see what all the fun is about. Also, I hear that
the history of the American Council of the Blind will be released at this
convention. This is something I for one cannot wait to get my hands on! For
now I'll just have to rely on the great folks at ACB Radio to bring the
convention to me right here in my house.

Jake
"I've paid my dues, time after time,
I've done my sentence, but committed no crime...

We are the champions, my friends,
And we'll keep on fighting, 'till the end!"
--taken from "We Are The Champions," by Queen