VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:20:38 -0500
Hi everyone. Thank you so much for everyone's excellent explanations on and
off the list regarding talking ATM's. I now understand how these things
work. As you can probably tell I'm not nearly as independent as I'd like to
be, thanks to my rehab agency which has everyone all lumped together. But
that's another story I don't want to get into right now. Thanks again all.
Jake
"I've paid my dues, time after time,
I've done my sentence, but committed no crime...

We are the champions, my friends,
And we'll keep on fighting, 'till the end!"
--taken from "We Are The Champions," by Queen