VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 12:16:42 -0400
Hi there:
I thought this would be of interest to some list members.  Feel free to
forward to anyone who you might think would be interested.

Royal Bank is making some of their ABMS Speech Enabled.
They've published a list of their locations on the internet.  Ironically it
is in PDF format.  I've tried reading the pdf with the Accessible Acrobat
and Jaws.  It doesn't make for good reading.  So I've converted it into Text
format.
See below.
Martin
RBC Royal Bank-Audio ABM locations to be installed
November 1 to January 31, 2003
Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Quebec
Saskatchewan
Yukon
Alberta
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Bonnyville
5028 50th Avenue
1119
nd
Brooks
220-2
 St. W
1439
Calgary
5-1221 Canyon Meadows Dr. SE
629
Calgary
9919 Fairmount Dr SE
1819
Calgary
3919A Richmond Rd. SW
1879
th
Calgary
339-8
 Ave. SW
9
Calgary
4820 Northland Dr. NW
1259
Calgary
11480 Braeside Dr. SW
2159
Calgary
144-250 Shawville Blvd. SE
2299
nd
Calgary
2640 52
St. NE Unit 100
2169
th
Calgary
110 144 4
 Ave. SW
1639
Calgary
755 Lake Bonavista Dr. SE
4277
th
Calgary
807 49
 Ave.
2649
Calgary
2500 University Dr. NW
University of Calgary
th
Camrose
5102-50
 Ave.
2979
th
Edmonton
11604-104
 Ave.
5179
th
st
Edmonton
111
 St. and 51
 Ave.
4359
th
Grande Prairier
9815 98
 St.
5949
th
Lethridge
614-4
 Ave. S
7269
rd
Medicine Hat
580-3
 St. SE
7269
Red Deer
4900 Moly Banister Dr.
8319
Red Deer
6791 Gaetz Ave. Unit 1
8249
British Columbia
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location N ame
Abbotsford
33780 South Fraser Way
80
Burnaby
4370 Kingsway
320
Burnaby
5010 Kingsway
490
Burnaby
7299 Kingsway
480
Campbell River
1290 Shoppers Row
720
Chilliwack
9296 Main St.
960
Cranbrook
2 Cranbrook St.
1360
th
Delta
7157 120
 St.
2810
Fort St James
Stuart Dr.
1680
Kamloops
789 Fortune Dr.
3520
Kamloops
186 Victoria St.
2320
Kelowna
1840 Cooper Rd.
2440
Kelowna
1665 Ellis St.
2400
Kimberley
375 Wallinger Ave.
2560
Langley
19888 Willowbrook Dr.
2880
Mill Bay
2690 Mill Bay Rd. Unit 110
2970
Nanaimo
205 Commercial St.
3120
th
New Westminster
626-6
 Ave.
3280
North Vancouver
1789 Lonsdale Ave.
4000
Penticton
302 Main St.
4160
Port Moody
218 Newport Dr.
4400
Powell Rver
7035 Barnet St. Ste 101
4480

Evaluation notes were added to the output document. To get rid of these
notes, please order your copy of ePrint III now.
Prince George
550 Victoria St.
4530
Richmond
3740 M oncton St.
5200
Richmond
125-10111 no. 3 Rd.
4880
Richmond
6400 No 3 Rd.
4800
Richmond
1 Grant McConachie W-Intl Depar
Vancouver Airport
Sechelt
100-5760 Teredo St.
5010
Sidney
2464 Beacon Ave
5030
Surrey
9490-120th St.
3600
Surrey
2340 Guildford Town Centre
London Drugs
Terrace
4640 Lakelse Ave.
5440
Vancouver
945 Denman St.
6000
Vancouver
685 West Hastings St.
6550
Vancouver
601 Cordova St
Vancouver Seabus-Gastown
Terminal
Vancouver
1497 West Broadway
5680
Vancouver
1025 West Georgia St.
10
Vancouver
982 Howe St.
6720
th
Vancouver
100 West 49
 Ave.
Vancouver Community College-
Langara Campus
Vernon
3131-30th Ave.
7920
Victoria
1501 Douglas St.
8080
Victoria
3970 Shelbourne St.
8370
Victoria
2255 Oak Bay Ave.
8340
White Rock
1588 Johnston Rd.
8580
Williams Lake
51 Fourth Ave. N
8640
Manitoba
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Brandon
661-18th St.
797
Brandon
740 Rosser Ave.
787
Boissevain
388 South Railway St.
657
Dauphin
202 Main St. N
1177
Morden
289 Stephen St.
3257
Roblin
179 Main St. W
4167
Thompson
23 Selkirk Ave.
6377
Winnipeg
1846 Main St.
6827
Winnipeg
669 Osborne St.
7947
Winnipeg
125 Goulet St.
4627
Winnipeg
375 York Ave.
Winnipeg Convention Centre
Winnipeg
3297 Portage Ave.
2147
Winnipeg
2350 McPhillips St.
6807
Winnipeg
220 Portage Ave.
7
Winnipeg
1300 Pembina Hwy
1827
New Brunswick
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Bathurst
230 Main St.
114
Fredericton
504 Queen St.
884
Grand Falls
305 Broadway Blvd.
1104
Moncton
64 Champlain St, Dieppe,
1324
Irving Gas Station
Moncton
644 Main St.
1374
Saint John
515 Westmorland Rd.
2014
Saint John
111 Lansdowne Ave.
1984
Saint John
100 King St.
4
St. Stephen
26 Milltown Blvd.
2094

Evaluation notes were added to the output document. To get rid of these
notes, please order your copy of ePrint III now.
Newfoundland
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Corner Brook
66 West St.
9103
Gander
78 Elizabeth Dr.
9153
Grand Falls-Windsor
19 Cromer Ave.
9203
Mount Pearl
45 Commonwealth Ave.
9249
Stephenville
73 Main St.
9703
St. John's
226 Water St.
9453
Northwest Territories
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Hay River
77 Woodland Dr.
9859
nd
Yellowknife
1-4920 52
 St.
9879
Nova Scotia
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Amherst
103 Victoria St. E
113
Annapolis Royal
248 St. George St.
223
Antigonish
236 Main St.
333
Baddeck
496 Chebucto St.
553
Dartmouth
44 Portland St.
1763
Halifax
5161 George St.
3
Lunenberg
84 Pelham St.
4293
Sherbrooke
6 Main St.
5943
Sydney
325 Prince St.
6603
Truro
940 Prince St.
6823
Wolfville
437 Main St.
7703
Yarmouth
399 Main St.
7813
Nunavut
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Iqaluit
Igluvut Bldg # 922
9851
Ontario
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name
Ajax
955 Westney Rd. S Unit 2
1292
Alexandria
440 Main St. S
62
Amherstburg
400 Sandwich St.
732
Arthur
199 George St.
202
Barrie
128 Wellington St. W
322
Barrie
53 Bayfield St.
302
Belleville
241 Front St.
402
Bracebridge
37 Manitoba St.
442
Brampton
1 Main St. N
482
Brampton
235 Queen St. E
492
Brockville
80 King St. W
582
Burlington
3535 New St.
742
Burlington
2003 Lakeshore Rd.
662
Cambridge
73 Main St.
1622
Chatham
190 King St. W
882
Collingwood
280 Hurontario St.
1012
Cornwall
300 Pitt St.
1082
Elliot Lake
2 Saskatchewan Rd.
1342
Essex
161 Talbot St. N
1472
Etobicoke
1233 The Queensway
6302
Guelph
74 Wyndham St. N
1762
Guelph
987 Gordon St.
3956

Evaluation notes were added to the output document. To get rid of these
notes, please order your copy of ePrint III now.
Guelph
500 Edinburgh Rd. S
Ultra Mart
Hagersville
30 Main St. S
1802
Hamilton
1845 Main St. W
2072
Hamilton
801 Mohawk Rd. W
2112
Harriston
Elora St.
2082
Kanata
501 Terry Fox Dr.
Esso
Keewatin
815 Ottawa St.
2302
Kinburn
3803 Loggers Way
2342
Kingston
65 Princess St.
2382
Kingston
823 Princess St.
2422
Kitchener
32 Duke St. W
2482
Kleinburg
8 Nashville Rd.
2542
London
383 Richmond St.
2722
Mississauga
33 City Centre Dr.
3132
Nepean
303 Moodie Dr.
372
Niagara-on-the-Lake
234 Mary St.
3412
North Bay
105 Main St. W
3442
Orillia
40 Peter St. S
3582
Orleans
Jean D'Arc Blvd
3742
Ottawa
50 Airport Rd.
Ottawa Airport
Ottawa
1 Rideau St.
Chateau Laurier
Ottawa
2269 Riverside Dr.
776
Owen Sound
900 Second Ave. E
3662
Pembroke
48 Pembroke St. W
3722
Peterborough
401 George St. N
3782
Peterborough
823 Park St. S
3802
Petrolia
4186 Petrolia St.
8122
Pickering
1340 Kingston Rd. Unit 5
3832
Port Dover
308 Main St.
3902
Richmond Hill
9555 Yonge St. #25
8552
Scarborough
3090 Kingston Rd.
6022
Scarborough
2900 Warden Ave.
6832
Smith Falls
31 Beckwith St. N
4702
St. Mary's
133 Queen St. E
4262
St. Thomas
Talbot St.
4282
St. Catherines
108 Hatrzel Rd.
4252
St. Catherines
211 Martindale Rd.
9082
Stoney Creek
917 Queenston Rd.
4882
Sudbury
72 Durham St.
4982
Thunder Bay
214 Red River  Rd.
3842
Toronto
2346 Yonge St.
6722
Toronto
468 Yonge St.
6742
Toronto
200 Bay St.-South Lobby
2-RBC PLAZA-**Launch site**
Toronto
2329 Bloor St. W
5382
Toronto
2 Bloor St. E
6702
Toronto
648 Spadina Ave.
5802
Toronto
253 Coxwell Ave.
5482
Toronto
1732 Jane St.
5812
Toronto
2780 Danforth Ave.
5522
Toronto
2175 Queen St. E
6262
Toronto
315 Front St. W
2-Staff Banking Centre
Trenton
112 Dundas St. W
7542
Waterloo
70-74 King St. S
7682
Wheatley
10 Talbot St. E
7822
Winchester
481 Main St.
7902
Windsor
4635 Wyandotte St. E
8002

Evaluation notes were added to the output document. To get rid of these
notes, please order your copy of ePrint III now.
Prince Edward Island
City
Address
RBC Transit # or Location Name